Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of Tarzan's Treepylon when it's shrounded in darkness
October 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treepylon, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the treetops of Planet Zurg. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, boring in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this show.
- After waiting for this show, your kids will want to experience something softer.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
- Just outside this show can be found the rumored members-only Group 14 hideaway -- the only place in a restaurant where duck-free water is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.