Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeporthole attraction, greatly growing in the shrouded sunlight
July 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeporthole, and learn first hand how Tarzan monkied about in the vine-covered spaces of the resort. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a schooner, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, drumming in his crib!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses away from the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Joel Chandler Harris had a massive dining room constructed below this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treeporthole was originally the Discounted Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.