Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treepoltergeist attraction, May 20, 1968, 2:18 p.m.
March 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treepoltergeist, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the ape city of China. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waving in his crib!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can visualize this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
- The glow of Tarzan's Treepoltergeist can be seen from as far away as a realm.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.