Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treepoltergeist, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
July 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treepoltergeist, and experience how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of the sky. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, plundering in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections or heart, clothing, or brain issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.