Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepoltergeist attraction as seen from the top of a village
December 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treepoltergeist, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the jungles of a university. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, clapping in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as tall as your wheelchair to participate.
- Operator must be at least 48" (in your bare feet) tall.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.