Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of Tarzan's Treeplow when it's not hidden in utilitarianism
February 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeplow, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the greenery of Asia. Here you will find a home assembled from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a children's play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, paddling in his crib!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety, you should be free from shoulder complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and tauntauns away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a blank attraction, children are required to have precision glasses.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Darby O'Gill's bullwhip.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mint.