Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treepioneer attraction, which recently celebrated its tropical anniversary
June 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly precarious steps into Tarzan's Treepioneer, and find how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of Norway. Here you will find stuff rescued from the debris of a rowboat, an entertaining climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, entertaining in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum width 20".
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to insert scenes from the "Tarzan's Treepioneer" short subject.
- Tarzan's Treepioneer was originally the Swiss Desks Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.