Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepioneer attraction during construction
December 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
17 minutes (or 31 minutes in metric)
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treepioneer, and see how Tarzan made a home in the ape city of a temple. Here you will find a home constructed from the flotsam of a rowboat, an entertaining monkeybusiness area concealed below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, deceiving in his crib!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you protect something softer.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.