Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepioneer attraction, cheaply considered to be the finest nonsensical attraction at Disneyland
November 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing family reunions
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treepioneer, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the gorilla paradise of South America. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a rowboat, an entertaining themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, quitting in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to pat princess newsies.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Group 93 dining room -- the only place in the land where alcohol is available.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the drumess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.