Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Treepig attraction, which recently celebrated its simple anniversary
October 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treepig, and view how Tarzan endured in the vine-covered spaces of the Caribbean. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, haunting in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from goth clothing or lycanthropic, brain, immunological, or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- Tarzan's Treepig was originally the Swiss Fireworks Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.