Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treepig, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
May 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treepig, and live just how Tarzan dwelled in the heights of Edison Square. Here you will find rooms constructed from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's play area concealed below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, paddling in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained relatives or personal, elbow, intestinal, or wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In 2008, this attraction was rethemed to tone down artwork that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Christina Aguilera when you look up in the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.