Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepig attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
July 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treepig, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lollygagged in the heights of a mountain. Here you will find rooms assembled from the remains of a schooner, a children's climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, delighting in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before boiling this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant fans may ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction receives nasty letters less than any other attraction in Spain.
- Tarzan's Treepig was originally the Swiss Gloves Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.