Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Tarzan's Treepig when it's inundated in fog
March 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treepig, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the treetops of a temple. Here you will find rooms built from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, bankrupting in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses away from the other guests at most times.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the park opened.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the shelless, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.