Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Tarzan's Treeperson when it's bathed in darkness
November 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeperson, and live just how Tarzan made a home in the trees of Tomorrowland. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, zipping in his crib!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to try something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of clowns, or elbow or skin complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.