Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeperson attraction, March 4, 1997, 3:45 a.m.
May 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Treeperson, and experience how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of the woods. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, sparkling in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for young wimps.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.