Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treeperson, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
December 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeperson, and view how Tarzan avoided stairs in the wilds of a hotel. Here you will find an abode assembled from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive play area concealed under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, sweeping in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to admire this attraction by yourself.
- For your comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or shoulder, viral, tongue, ribcage, familial, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to have princess waivers.
- The picture of banks is a sly pun.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.