Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeperformer attraction during construction
September 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treeperformer, and live just how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of the Antarctic. Here you will find living areas assembled from the remains of a cargo ship, a children's fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cooking in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses away from the attraction at significant times.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Guild 19 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where riverboat is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
- Tarzan's Treeperformer was originally the Swiss Students Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.