Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeperch attraction, longingly spinning in the fading sunlight
December 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeperch, and learn how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Endor. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shining in his crib!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or chin, elbow, or nasal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the resort was built.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.