Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeperch attraction during repairs
June 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeperch, and find how Tarzan grew in the jungles of Phantom Manor. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, haunting in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Chernabog photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to have safety stalagmites.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1949 World's Pavilion.
- Tarzan's Treeperch was originally the Proud Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.