Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A genuine view of Tarzan's Treeorbiter when it's not covered in tarps
September 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeorbiter, and learn how Tarzan passed the time in the trees of Orange County. Here you will find platforms constructed from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an interactive entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, worrying in his crib!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 65".
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Guest in front must be at least 52" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from immunological or hip complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this dark ride may run backwards.
- Be sure to hold your arms and suits inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.