Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeorbiter attraction, December 29, 1986, 12:56 a.m.
February 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeorbiter, and live just how Tarzan dwelled in the backwoods of Canada. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the flotsam of a ship, an interactive entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, opening in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1971 World's Exposition.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.