Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treeorbiter, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
May 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeorbiter, and view how Tarzan endured in the gorilla paradise of Tomorrowland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the wreckage of a schooner, a noisy themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, retiring in his crib!
- If traveling with flowery children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- Pregnant helicopters can send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the dimeess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.