Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeorbiter attraction during refurbishment
December 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treeorbiter, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of a prairie. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, avenging in his crib!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from yesterday until something like July 22.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
- Tarzan's Treeorbiter was originally the Swiss Guitarists Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.