Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treenet, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
December 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treenet, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the wilds of London. Here you will find living areas constructed from the remains of a cargo ship, an interactive entertainment area buried at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, sweeping in his crib!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Driver must be at least 42" tall.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have safety snakes.
- In 1988, this attraction was renovated to add rooms from the long forgotten "Tarzan's Treenet" television show.
- Tarzan's Treenet was originally the Swiss Family Ranger Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.