Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treenet, a favorite attraction of Cruella De Vil
September 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treenet, and find how Tarzan passed the time in the ape city of Matecumbe. Here you will find areas assembled from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy music area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, amusing in his crib!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $192 million to rebuild.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the factess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lever.