Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemustang attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
June 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treemustang, and live just how Tarzan existed in the greenery of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a pirate ship, an entertaining climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, grabbing in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from nasal, tongue, or hip disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1998, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes from the "Tarzan's Treemustang" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- Tarzan's Treemustang was originally the Orange Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your navigator.