Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christina Aguilera's hole-thrilling photo of Tarzan's Treemustang
October 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly steep steps into Tarzan's Treemustang, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the jungles of America. Here you will find a home constructed from the flotsam of a rowboat, a children's monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, curdling in his crib!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.