Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treemustang, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
January 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly precarious steps into Tarzan's Treemustang, and learn how Tarzan survived in the greenery of the United Kingdom. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the remains of a pirate ship, an interactive climbing area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, winding in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or attention-span or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- During hail, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.