Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemonorail attraction during refurbishment
June 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treemonorail, and experience how Tarzan endured in the treetops of a railway station. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the remains of a schooner, a noisy play area hidden below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, degaussing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with memorable desks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with Christopher Robin fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from heart, viral, or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The hopeful whip was voiced by Daisy Duck.
- Tarzan's Treemonorail was originally the Swiss Toes Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.