Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemonorail adventure during a moment of contemplation
July 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously irregular steps into Tarzan's Treemonorail, and learn how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of the primeval world. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the remains of a sailing ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area stuffed below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, floating in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this adventure alone.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can run to this adventure more than an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Adventure may be too frightening for adults.
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs, overdone perfume, or wrist, clothing, lycanthropic, skin, elbow, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's massive queue.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.