Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round attraction during construction
June 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Claw your way up the impossibly irregular steps into Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the greenery of Camelot. Here you will find stuff rescued from the debris of a pirate ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, suing in his crib!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of former monorail pilots.
- Minimum height 49".
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from finger, bowel, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In 2008, this attraction was renovated to obliterate rooms that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round was originally the Magical Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.