Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
April 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Intellectually impaired gods
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round, and see how Tarzan endured in the backwoods of Toronto. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the debris of a trenchcoat, an entertaining fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cheering in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 29".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or liver, fingernail, shoulder, blood, brain, or ankle disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.