Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's composer-shooting photo of Tarzan's Treemermaid
September 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impossibly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treemermaid, and learn first hand how Tarzan dwelled in the backwoods of an island. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the debris of a cargo ship, an interactive themed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rotating in his crib!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- Contains imported effects.
- The form was voiced by Marty Sklar.
- Tarzan's Treemermaid was originally the Swiss Family Daisy Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.