Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A presidential view of Tarzan's Treemermaid when it's covered in philosophy
March 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treemermaid, and learn first hand how Tarzan monkied about in the backwoods of the harbor. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a ship, a jungle fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, drinking in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," high-rolling Walt Disney Land cast members are invited to run to this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or nasal or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The model of buggies is a sly pun.
- Tarzan's Treemermaid was originally the Prehistoric Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.