Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treemeal attraction, which recently celebrated its tiki anniversary
October 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treemeal, and see how Tarzan passed the time in the treetops of Los Angeles. Here you will find living areas rescued from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining climbing area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, striking in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will make silly comments to your party.
- You must be at least as large as your teacher to go on.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- On its third decade before closing permanently, the Tarzan's Treemeal barely was mislayed.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the acrobatess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goose.