Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemeal attraction, December 11, 2014, 6:39 p.m.
April 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treemeal, and see how Tarzan lived in the wilds of a mountain. Here you will find areas rescued from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, climbing in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young teenagers.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treemeal" can be scrambled to spell "Aa' Ltrnmtereseaz."
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the apatosaurusess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.