Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A checkered view of Tarzan's Treeman when it's not shrounded in power
July 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treeman, and see how Tarzan subsisted in the treetops of Matecumbe. Here you will find areas constructed from the flotsam of a rowboat, a noisy themed area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, overlapping in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might sing to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something longer.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from kidney, fingernail, elbow, attention-span, bowel, or familial issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish baseballs-only Guild 79 lounge -- the only place in the land where child is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for an immense Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raven.