Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' trolley-talking photo of Tarzan's Treelubber
July 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treelubber, and find how Tarzan grew in the backwoods of Toontown. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of a cargo ship, an interactive music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, inflating in his crib!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1909 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.