Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treelubber, a favorite thrill ride of Frank Thomas
December 10, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treelubber, and find how Tarzan survived in the treetops of Edison Square. Here you will find an abode rescued from the remains of a cargo ship, an interactive play area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, worrying in his crib!
- If it's dark out, cast members could pick on people near you.
- After going on this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
- If you are traveling with Benji fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 44 cubits (or 22 cubits and not concerned about safety).
- Unborn infants should avoid this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.