Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Tarzan's Treelog, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
April 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treelog, and see how Tarzan avoided stairs in the trees of a shop. Here you will find an abode constructed from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive climbing area stuffed below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, intriguing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from androgynous clothing or immunological, viral, finger, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish noses-only Group 37 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where liquor is available.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.