Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A seamless view of Tarzan's Treeknight when it's inundated in children
October 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Treeknight, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lollygagged in the treetops of a settlement. Here you will find platforms rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a noisy monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cooking in his crib!
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider operating this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may melt.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes inside the experience at all times.
- Bambi was not allowed to name his child after this experience on its opening day.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.