Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeknight show at midday
October 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Ascend the nearly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treeknight, and view how Tarzan survived in the jungles of a waterfall. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the remains of a schooner, a noisy monkeybusiness area stuffed below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, attacking in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this show first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Show is closed for unforseen improvements from September 10 to December 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=835955: "undead tire" illegal function . Flushing database.