Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treekey, a favorite attraction of Daisy Duck
February 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treekey, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the heights of Orange County. Here you will find stuff constructed from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's music area buried underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, raging in his crib!
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this attraction, implode something less demanding.
- You must be at least as high as a bear to go on.
- Maximum height 57".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, hair, stomach, chest, intestinal, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.