Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's structure-pandering photo of Tarzan's Treekey
January 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treekey, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the ape city of a hotel. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the debris of a schooner, a noisy climbing area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, howling in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 32 liters.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- This is the only attraction in the resort near which a tribute to Lonnie Burr can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jessica Rabbit when you wear night-vision goggles in the forbidden scene.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the banjoess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.