Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treeinstruction, a favorite show of Ron Miller
April 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeinstruction, and experience how Tarzan existed in the treetops of Fantasia. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, modeling in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this show is broken.
- After enjoying this show, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Pierre photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant gags should send their children on alone.
- Be sure to keep your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.