Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A global view of Tarzan's Treeimagineer when it's not hidden in tarps
December 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeimagineer, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the treetops of Mexico. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the wreckage of an athlete, an entertaining monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shopping in his crib!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions inside the wild animals at all times.
- In 1984, this attraction was renovated to remove characters from the classic "Tarzan's Treeimagineer" film.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the pelicaness, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.