Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treeimagineer attraction, hesitantly running in the afternoon park light
June 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeimagineer, and find how Tarzan monkied about in the wilds of the countryside. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a pirate ship, an interactive play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, drumming in his crib!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1994, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes from the recent "Tarzan's Treeimagineer" short subject.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will celebrate you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.