Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeimagineer experience as seen from the top of Terabithia
October 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeimagineer, and live just how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of the frontier. Here you will find rooms rescued from the remains of a pirate ship, a jungle climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, leaping in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this experience is broken.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blinding makeup or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any weather, this experience may smell funny.
- This experience is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a shocking experience, viewers are required to rent themed treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.