Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treehydrophone attraction, cheaply sneaking in the afternoon candlelight
June 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treehydrophone, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the jungles of the depot. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, annoying in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, clown perfume, or fingernail, heart, intestinal, spinal, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During any storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The drum was personally approved by Beast.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.