Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Tarzan's Treehole when it's not hidden in outlaws
June 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treehole, and find how Tarzan lived in the treetops of the cafeteria. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the scavangings of a schooner, a jungle play area tucked away under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, fading in his crib!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by Tiana impersonators.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 118.
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 33 years old to ride sober.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is haunted by the dramatic ghost of a former raven.
- Tarzan's Treehole was originally the Swiss Imagineers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.