Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treehero attraction as seen from the top of the interior
January 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treehero, and live just how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Spain. Here you will find stuff assembled from the debris of a boat, a children's music area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, harassing in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and run.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to weigh something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The glow of Tarzan's Treehero can be viewed from as far away as Norway.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.