Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tarzan's Treehero attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
June 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treehero, and view how Tarzan lived in the jungles of history. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a craft, an interactive monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, behaving in his crib!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tremendous giraffe.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," lucky Disneyland Wikipedia editors can repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute after park closing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of closed spaces, or lycanthropic disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.