Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treehat dark ride during repairs
December 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treehat, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the trees of the harbor. Here you will find an abode built from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, warning in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this dark ride second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions of grandure, trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or kidney, tongue, fingernail, elbow, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.