Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A magnetic view of Tarzan's Treehat when it's not shrounded in children
August 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treehat, and experience how Tarzan subsisted in the backwoods of an outpost. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a noisy climbing area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, dazzling in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing before the holidays.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Darkwing Duck was once spotted repositioning this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treehat was originally the Uproarious Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.