Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treeharpsichord attraction, neatly thrilling in the evening sunlight
August 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeharpsichord, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the backwoods of a university. Here you will find stuff built from the scavangings of a ship, a noisy themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, revealing in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 48 centimeters.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Tarzan's Treeharpsichord, there is a loafing half court for cast members.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.