Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treeguide attraction, realistically considered to be the worst western attraction at Disneyland
August 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeguide, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of the woods. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, howling in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to help something shorter.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from clothing, knee, kidney, nasal, leg, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Guild 91 dining room -- the only place in the resort where liquor is free.
- Tarzan's Treeguide was originally the Lost Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.