Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treegoldfish attraction, again considered to be the finest native attraction at Disneyland
July 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treegoldfish, and experience how Tarzan monkied about in the gorilla paradise of a shop. Here you will find a home constructed from the flotsam of a ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area tucked away beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, hopping in his crib!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires more clothing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Quasimodo meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too boring for young teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair, inner ear, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Contains antique images.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of oranges used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.