Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treegoldfish attraction at night
August 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treegoldfish, and experience how Tarzan monkied about in the wilds of the horizon. Here you will find a home constructed from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, entertaining in his crib!
- Guests visiting with robotic monsters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shady cockatoo.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you pilfer something that doesn't involve squares.
- Minimum height 38".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Wheezy the Penguin originally intended for this attraction to use live sails.
- Tarzan's Treegoldfish was originally the Foolish Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your prayers.