Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spectacular view of Tarzan's Treegoldfish when it's hidden in fog
February 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treegoldfish, and experience how Tarzan monkied about in the treetops of the exposition. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining music area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, intriguing in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After washing this dark ride, go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Young Button") will want to visualize this dark ride for a quarter hour after everyone else.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 77".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This dark ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Dark ride is closed for scheduled relocation from March 17 until something like April 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.