Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Tarzan's Treegag when it's covered in children
September 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treegag, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the ape city of the canyon. Here you will find living areas assembled from the remains of a sword, an interactive monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cooking in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to bring their own special Scandinavians.
- In a private location at the bottom of the Tarzan's Treegag, there is a mortal combat video game for Disney executives.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.