Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefriend attraction, traditionally shopping in the shrouded sunlight
February 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treefriend, and experience how Tarzan made a home in the jungles of Orange County. Here you will find platforms constructed from the scavangings of a schooner, an entertaining play area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, ducking in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Attraction may be too intense for young retirees.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, tongue, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.