Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefriend attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 31, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treefriend, and live just how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find rooms built from the wreckage of a rowboat, a children's fun area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, kissing in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to participate.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or wrist, hair, chest, tongue, or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons (in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $386 to build (in today's dollars).
- Tarzan's Treefriend was originally the Swiss Friends Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.