Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Herbie's crate-feeding photo of Tarzan's Treefriend
June 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Tarzan's Treefriend, and experience how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of a shop. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an interactive entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, playing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a comedic workroom constructed below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- Tarzan's Treefriend was originally the Swiss Family Youth Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.