Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeform attraction during construction
September 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treeform, and see how Tarzan made a home in the trees of the world. Here you will find areas constructed from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a children's music area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, thrilling in his crib!
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives are invited to imagine this attraction as much as a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Explosions may be too intense for adults.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The trees visible from this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.