Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treefluid attraction at park closing
August 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treefluid, and learn how Tarzan monkied about in the gorilla paradise of a settlement. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an interactive music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, unchanging in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature chickens.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious macaws used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Maynard when you leave the exit queue.
- Tarzan's Treefluid was originally the Swiss Family Crow Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.