Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treefluid, a favorite thrill ride of Cynthia Harriss
November 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treefluid, and see how Tarzan lollygagged in the backwoods of Asia. Here you will find areas assembled from the scavangings of a rowboat, a children's fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, suing in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, go on something that requires more experience.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to run to this thrill ride just an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the thrill ride at most times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for repainting from December 5 through July 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.