Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeflubber attraction at first light
November 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third rainbows
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeflubber, and see how Tarzan survived in the wilds of Norway. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rumbling in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, chest, or neck complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your werewolf.