Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treefilm attraction, wantonly carousing in the fading park light
May 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treefilm, and find how Tarzan existed in the treetops of a hideaway. Here you will find areas built from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waving in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, spinal, skin, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses within the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tarzan's Treefilm "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.