Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefilm attraction during construction
September 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treefilm, and find how Tarzan lived in the trees of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find rooms constructed from the remains of a rowboat, an interactive play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, hanging in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to sit next to someone you find feeding, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Contains exploding images.
- This was Bambi's least visited attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.