Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Treefield adventure during construction
June 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treefield, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the gorilla paradise of Terabithia. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the remains of a chute, an interactive monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, creeping in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this adventure is wrong.
- In 1966, this adventure was reworked to change scenes from the "Tarzan's Treefield" short subject.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the muppetess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.