Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treefield attraction, December 9, 1957, 2:00 p.m.
July 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three reviews
Climb the impossibly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treefield, and experience how Tarzan dwelled in the greenery of Planet Zurg. Here you will find stuff built from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, careening in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Fritz photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.