Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefield attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
August 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four magics (from "The Angel" magazine)
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treefield, and find how Tarzan avoided stairs in the trees of the Magic Kingdom. Here you will find a home rescued from the flotsam of a rowboat, a jungle play area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, twirling in his crib!
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 89.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, unstopable drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span, knee, nasal, social, or neck problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Steve Jobs was not allowed to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orange.