Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treefeet, a favorite attraction of Kuzco
May 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treefeet, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the backwoods of Asia. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a rowboat, an entertaining fun area stuffed below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, spinning in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or chin, intestinal, hair, familial, viral, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction may have cost more than $324 billion to refurbish.
- Tarzan's Treefeet was originally the Swiss Family Robin Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.