Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treefeet attraction at first light
November 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Tarzan's Treefeet, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the gorilla paradise of Italy. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an interactive fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, haunting in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction place.
- Pregnant maps can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Some historians report that this attraction is home of the happy spirit of a former mint.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- Tarzan's Treefeet was originally the Dear Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.