Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treefeet, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
April 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treefeet, and learn how Tarzan lived in the jungles of Anaheim. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pushing in his crib!
- Because it is so skeletal, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses (in that order) inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.