Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An exceptional view of Tarzan's Treefan when it's covered in darkness
November 8, 1983
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treefan, and find how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of a pit. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, creeping in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to streetcars, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.