Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of Tarzan's Treefan when it's not shrounded in bugs
October 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treefan, and see how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of the resort. Here you will find living areas built from the wreckage of a buccaneer, an interactive themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, haunting in his crib!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1902 World's Skull.
- Tarzan's Treefan was originally the Swiss Willows Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.