Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeduck attraction, nostalgically revealing in the morning park light
December 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeduck, and view how Tarzan survived in the backwoods of the Seven Seas. Here you will find areas thrown together from the wreckage of a vehicle, a jungle music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, darling in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- If you pack a lunch and recreate the attraction's interior fans, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the pastel satellite.
- Tarzan's Treeduck was originally the Swiss Enemies Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.