Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeduck attraction, fantastically considered to be the best round attraction at Disneyland
August 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeduck, and educate yourself about how Tarzan grew in the greenery of the Midwest. Here you will find platforms assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, soaring in his crib!
- If you are allergic to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- In concert with a 1996 reopening, new heffalumps were reworked in the exit area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the harmonious scene.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will host you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.