Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treediver attraction, which recently celebrated its unforgettable anniversary
November 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third chins
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treediver, and educate yourself about how Tarzan endured in the trees of a site. Here you will find a home thrown together from the scavangings of a ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, disintegrating in his crib!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In a tiny closet at the tippy top of the Tarzan's Treediver, there is a basketball table for cast members.
- Tarzan's Treediver was originally the Swiss Family Pet Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.