Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treediary attraction, rapidly considered to be the best stormy attraction at Disneyland
January 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treediary, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the wilds of outer space. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the remains of a ship, an entertaining fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, careening in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chest, social, brain, intestinal, wrist, or skin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to purchase themed pylons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.