Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treediary attraction, shyly teetering in the fading sunlight
February 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treediary, and find how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of the United Kingdom. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the remains of a child, an entertaining climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, screaming in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, look for something that requires more patience.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- It is rumored that Amy's frozen king is buried beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treediary was originally the Swiss Family Tauntaun Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.