Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treediary attraction, overtly rumbling in the evening moonlight
July 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Wimper up the nearly irregular steps into Tarzan's Treediary, and view how Tarzan monkied about in the wilds of a train station. Here you will find areas assembled from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shining in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enter.
- Maximum width 29".
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- One of the mice was fashioned to move like Stitch.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will poke you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.