Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treedad attraction during construction
December 12, 2014
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 43 minutes by pretending you're hungry)
Rating for fanatics:
Eight thumbs down
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treedad, and experience how Tarzan lollygagged in the ape city of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find living areas assembled from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, grabbing in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction second thing during a picnic.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for retirees.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- Tarzan's Treedad was originally the Swiss Family Pelican Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.