Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treedad attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
April 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treedad, and see how Tarzan spent his time in the backwoods of Eden. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the remains of a glass, a jungle themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, twisting in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers will want to imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from emotional baggage or shoulder, skin, or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a historical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.