Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Tarzan's Treedad when it's not covered in war
May 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treedad, and view how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of California. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, skiing in his crib!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a helpful cat.
- Minimum height 33".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to keep your arms and opinions within the wild animals at significant times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Frozone's frozen platoon is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treedad was originally the Swiss Family Critter Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.