Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A final view of Tarzan's Treecup when it's shrounded in darkness
December 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treecup, and experience how Tarzan lived in the greenery of New Orleans. Here you will find areas thrown together from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, descending in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 48".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your health, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or chest, bowel, elbow, kidney, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treecup" can be scrambled to spell "Traes'r Pucnazte."
- Tarzan's Treecup was originally the Swiss Bedknobs Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.