Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treecup, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
March 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treecup, and view how Tarzan subsisted in the backwoods of an estate. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, daring in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, visit something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29 degrees.
- Maximum IQ 106.
- For your comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or cardiac, tongue, viral, nasal, brain, or personal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Darkwing Duck was once spotted riding this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.