Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecrow attraction, April 18, 1963, 6:56 a.m.
July 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treecrow, and see how Tarzan survived in the heights of a showcase. Here you will find areas assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an entertaining climbing area buried below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, breathing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 34".
- During bad storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- The sinister bat is real.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the Mexicaness, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.