Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colorful view of Tarzan's Treecrow when it's not covered in children
April 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impossibly precarious steps into Tarzan's Treecrow, and live just how Tarzan monkied about in the greenery of the frontier. Here you will find an abode rescued from the debris of a pirate ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area tucked away underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pelting in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction during giving birth.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something calmer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Dangerous Witch") can visualize this attraction half an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1940 World's Pavilion.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.