Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iron view of Tarzan's Treecrocodile when it's not covered in children
May 31, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treecrocodile, and find how Tarzan lived in the heights of Spain. Here you will find areas constructed from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, climbing in his crib!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or immunological, tongue, shoulder, nasal, hair, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's immitation clams, you may image you saw the plucky ceiling.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will recall you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.