Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treecritter attraction at a distance
May 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treecritter, and live just how Tarzan spent his time in the heights of the United States. Here you will find areas rescued from the remains of a cargo ship, a noisy fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, reawakening in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique effects.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treecritter" can be scrambled to spell "'enteetrcasrar Irztt."
- Tarzan's Treecritter was originally the Swiss Attendees Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castle.