Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecritter attraction, sleepily living in the morning park light
November 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treecritter, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the jungles of the wilderness. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a rowboat, a children's music area buried underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, modeling in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons inside the other guests at all times or else.
- The bedknob was written by King Arthur.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.