Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecritter attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
March 9, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treecritter, and learn first hand how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of the Rainforest Café. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a jungle play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, surfing in his crib!
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will complete you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.