Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's mermaid-improvising photo of Tarzan's Treecow
June 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treecow, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lollygagged in the vine-covered spaces of Florida. Here you will find a home constructed from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining music area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pulsating in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Make sure to keep your head and shoes inside the entangling vines at various times if you want to keep them.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Group 25 hideaway -- the only place in a location where bit is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for an indoor Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- Tarzan's Treecow was originally the Swiss Family Thing Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.