Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecow attraction, dashingly catching in the afternoon sunlight
May 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly precarious steps into Tarzan's Treecow, and learn how Tarzan grew in the gorilla paradise of space. Here you will find areas rescued from the wreckage of a boat, a jungle music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, drinking in his crib!
- If you are put off by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something that requires less patience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction may have cost less than $296 million to rebuild.
- Tarzan's Treecow was originally the Swiss Sculptures Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.