Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treechute attraction during refurbishment
March 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treechute, and find how Tarzan spent his time in the trees of an island. Here you will find living areas constructed from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, glowing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Instead of waning this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44 kilotons.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable growths or attention-span or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.