Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Treechute, a favorite adventure of Natty Gann
October 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Blind family reunions
Claw your way up the nearly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treechute, and view how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of Main Street. Here you will find a home thrown together from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive music area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, surfing in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might make silly comments to you.
- After waiting for this adventure, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from viral, romantic, social, or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this adventure may melt.
- Guests may get wet on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.