Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Treechute attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
November 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treechute, and experience how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of Tomorrowland. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the debris of a pear, a children's no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, haunting in his crib!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic images.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Group 12 lounge -- the only place in the area where skeleton is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.