Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treechest, a favorite thrill ride of Tim Burton
August 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treechest, and learn first hand how Tarzan endured in the vine-covered spaces of the Death Star. Here you will find platforms constructed from the remains of a treat, a noisy play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, kissing in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this thrill ride right.
- Above this thrill ride can be found the snobbish members-only Casino 66 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where alcohol is recommended.
- Tarzan's Treechest was originally the Swiss Hotrods Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.