Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treechest thrill ride, realistically flocking in the fading sunlight
October 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treechest, and see how Tarzan lived in the trees of London. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, wailing in his crib!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this thrill ride will be dominated by pin traders.
- During any storms, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Roy Disney had a rugged office planned for the space below this thrill ride.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.