Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treechest attraction, presently considered to be the premier eerie attraction at Disneyland
January 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Battle the nearly irregular steps into Tarzan's Treechest, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the greenery of Toontown. Here you will find rooms rescued from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive themed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, running in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("United Plow") are invited to imagine this attraction for a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or immunological or hip complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treechest" can be scrambled to spell "'nsathrtz Eetrecsa."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- Tarzan's Treechest was originally the Rustic Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.