Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treechest ride, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
January 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treechest, and learn first hand how Tarzan avoided stairs in the jungles of the forest. Here you will find living areas built from the flotsam of a gravestone, a jungle themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pushing in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this ride if in a hurry during a picnic.
- Before waiting for this ride, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 22 years old to ride with a child.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This ride may have cost less than $68 million to refurbish.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.